Thursday, 11 May 2017

Celebrate and a sneak peek at a die set I designed for Whimsy Stamps

I decided to go with a bit of a mixed media look on this week’s card.  Stamping and stencilling really made this gorgeous paper by 13@rts pop.  I stamped the grungy circles from the Whimsy Stamps Vintage Backgrounds set then stamped around the edges with  the straight stitch stamp from the In Stitches set.  The sentiment is die cut from the Word Die Set – Smiles, Happy and Celebrate using a gun metal mirri card.

bev-rochester-whimsy-celebrate-aqua

I made the Foamiran flowers and added touches of Distress Glitter to the edges.  I designed this die set which comprises of 3 layers of the peony flower and the leaf spray that I’ve used on this card, except for the small white flowers that are from a different die set. 

The Peony die set is being released next week.  I’ve had quite the play with it and managed to make quite a few different flowers from just the one set, so watch this space for lots more Foamiran flowers in the coming week, as well as a giveaway of this set to one of my visitors next week.


bev-rochester-whimsy-celebrate-aqua1

The mask that I used on this card is also by 13@rts.  Love the grid pattern.

bev-rochester-whimsy-celebrate-aqua2

The butterfly is from a sheet that I got from the Range.  IIRC is’t by Anitas.

bev-rochester-whimsy-celebrate-aqua3

The doily die is one I picked up from eBay.

17 comments:

  1. Wow... gorgeous card! I can't wait to see the die set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Bev , love the flowers and the celebrate sentiment looks like it's diecut from metal love the effect the gunmetal card gives , look forward to seeing the die set , enjoy the rest of your week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très jolie carte,j aime ce bleu et les fleurs sont magnifiques!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful - I love those flowers
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow how beautiful is this card. Love foamarin flowers, only had one try longing to make more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always just stunning Bev. Love this card. Cant wait to see the dies in all their glory

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card and looking forward to seeing more plus the die set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Bev & so impressed that you are designing dies also... you are SUCH a talented lady ... Love those flowers ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. bonsoir
    bravo pour cette merveilleuse carte aux détails superbement choisis.
    j'adore. j'admire votre talent.
    bon week end

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can hardly wait for the die set release. Gorgeous flowers and card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Bev ! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Your card is amazing! I pushed following on bloglovin, and I am looking for to see more of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunningly beautiful card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the die, just placed an order💖

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh I just spotted this morning that you had designed a die set! That is so so cool!! A lovely set it is too. Is there no end to your talent??!! Stunning card Bev, I love those blooms and the colours, swoon, so so delish. Utterly LOVE that butterfly too. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi sweetie Im playing catch up as ive been busy then Natalie ended up in hospital.
    Anyhoo my lovely I adore this card....yes I know I love all your cards but its really impossible not to girl. I live that Doily die.....i have a weakness at the mo for doily dies so im drooling big time right now.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails